- Inspiring, creative copy to spur readers into action
- Excellent digital and editorial project management to make your life easier
No matter what the format – digital to direct mail, magazines to websites, annual reviews to newsletters – this is what I’ve been providing for my clients for the past 11 years.
Based in London, not only do I write, edit and proofread websites and publications, I manage digital and editorial projects from start to finish too. I also train charities in writing skills, and speak at events and conferences. I occasionally turn my hand to event management too.
Since 2008, as a freelancer and previously working for an agency, I’ve worked with more than 70 charities and public sector organisations in the UK and worldwide. My most recent clients include Mind, Parkinson’s UK, Diabetes UK, WWF and Transparency International.
I also have a masters in Magazine Journalism, and wrote for the Sunday Times, Observer and Big Issue before moving into the charity sector.
5 reasons to work with me
- Agency service, freelance prices. Do you need design and print as well as copy? Worried that your project is too large or the timescale is too tight to use a freelancer? I am plugged into a network of the third sector’s best writers, designers, printers, photographers, digital agencies and proofreaders, and if necessary can assemble an expert team to deliver your project on deadline – at a competitive price.
- Unrivalled sector expertise. I live and breathe charity comms, working with charities day in, day out. That means I’ve gathered a huge amount of experience in producing effective, excellent content. I know what works, what doesn’t – and will apply my knowledge to your project.
- Passion. I strongly believe in the power of excellent charity communications to do everything from bring in money to save lives. The right words make people take action. My passion and enthusiasm spills into every project I work on.
- Creativity and innovation. I take pride in coming up with new ideas and producing exciting, innovative content. Content that grabs readers’ attention. Content that will get your organisation the attention and money it deserves.
- Taking away the hassle for you. My experience means I’ll be ready to ‘hit the ground running’ on any project, producing an excellent final product. You can tackle the rest of your workload safe in the knowledge that your important project is in the hands of an expert.
I’d love to hear from you. Contact me now to have a chat about how we could work together.